National accounts, GDP (ESA2010), change in volume. Quarter 1993K1 - 2020K1
Mark your selections and choose between table on screen and file format. Marking tips

For variables marked Select at least one value you need to select at least one value

observations Select at least one value

Total 2 Selected

economic indicator Select at least one value

Total 7 Selected

Search

quarter Select at least one value

Total 109 Selected

Search


Number of selected data cells are:(maximum number allowed is 150 000)

Presentation on screen is limited to 1 000 rows and 30 columns


Number of selected cells exceeds the maximum allowed 150 000

Read more about the survey Footnotes

Footnotes

observations: Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent , quarter: 2020K1
Sweden’s GDP increased 0.1 percent in first quarter of 2020

Sweden’s GDP increased by 0.1 percent in the first quarter of 2020, seasonally adjusted, compared with the fourth quarter of 2019. GDP increased by 0.4 percent, working-day adjusted and compared to the first quarter of 2019.

Household consumption expenditures decreased by 1.7 percent and government consumption expenditures decreased by 0.3, seasonally adjusted and compared with the previous quarter. Changes in inventories had negative contribution to GDP growth by 0.5 percent in the first quarter. Gross fixed capital formation decreased by 0.9 percent. Exports rose by 3.4 percent and imports reduced by 0.2 percent. Market production of goods and services increased by 0.2 percent, seasonally adjusted. The production of goods increased by 0.3 percent and service-producing industries rose by 0.2 percent. Employment measured as the total number of hours worked decreased by 0.5 percent, seasonally adjusted. Total number of persons employed decreased even by 0.5 percent compared to the previous quarter.

Contact and information

Information

Official statistics
Yes
Latest update
2020-05-29
Contact
NR Info, Statistics Sweden
+46 010-479 50 00
nrinfo@scb.se

(SCB) Statistikservice, Statistics Sweden
+46 010-479 50 00
information@scb.se

Unit
Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent:
percent
Seasonally adjusted, change in volume, previous quarter, percent:
percent
Reference time
Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent:
Quarter
Seasonally adjusted, change in volume, previous quarter, percent:
Quarter
Data type
Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent:
Flow
Seasonally adjusted, change in volume, previous quarter, percent:
Flow
Day adjusted
Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent:
Yes
Seasonally adjusted, change in volume, previous quarter, percent:
No
Seasonally adjusted
Change in volume corresponding quarter previous year, percent:
No
Seasonally adjusted, change in volume, previous quarter, percent:
Yes
Creation date
2020-07-10
Responsible authority
Statistics Sweden
Matrix
NR0103A!